Catering Attendance System
The ReCon Biometrics catering attendance system is a specialized attendance solution for businesses in the catering industry. Adapted to the episodic nature of work and high staff turnover characteristic of this industry, the system combines face recognition technology with a powerful network-based attendance platform to offer a solution which is accurate, secure and simple to use.
1.Employee attendance recording: On duty, off duty, early departure, away, and return options are available for employees to choose from.
2.Employee scheduling: Scheduling employee shifts is possible - multiple shifts can be set within the same day, while vacation dates can also be configured.
3.Data recording: Effective data records make payroll management and viewing attendance data a breeze.
4.Statistical analysis: The attendance platform offers statistical analysis for easier comprehension of attendance data.
5.Report exports: System data can be monitored in real-time or exported by administrators to facilitate management.
6.Remote monitoring: The system works on local area networks, while remote monitoring and multi-branch management is also possible via the Internet.
三、 System Overview
When employees clock in at their scheduled time, ReCon’s face recognition terminals record the attendance of every employee and upload the data (e.g. time and location of arrival, and worker ID) to the attendance platform on the monitoring center. When employees clock in at other times, the employee can select from the authentication options available at the face recognition terminal (on duty, off duty, early departure etc.), and attendance details will be uploaded as before to the attendance platform. The platform statistically processes the attendance details of all employees, so that administrators can directly view collated information such as work hours, overtime hours or leave details.
● Accuracy and fairness: Use of the latest face recognition algorithms ensures accurate identification of each face – no more punching cards for a friend.
● Convenient and hygienic: Identification is fast and contactless, which is not only more hygienic, but also eliminates the frustration of long rush hour queues.
● High stability and low energy consumption: A high-performance, low-power DSP processor is used, operating completely off-line. The system has performed stably in long-term running tests, while automatic sleep mode is supported to conserve energy and protect the environment.
● Simple, user-friendly interface: A TFT LCD touch screen is complemented by a user-friendly GUI interface and web client management software.
● Versatile identification modes for enhanced security: Modes can be flexibly set according to user needs – examples include face recognition only, password + face, and ID/IC card + face recognition.
● Intelligent self-learning function: Human faces are automatically captured, and a self-learning function is incorporated. The face database is dynamically updated for changes in hairstyle, skin color, age, so that human faces are always correctly recognized.
● Remove management: Remote viewing of data and control is simple using an Internet Explorer browser or client software.
● Complete attendance management software included: Managers can summarize and edit all data as required, and draw up a variety of attendance management, payroll management and personnel management reports to suit every situation.
六、 Introduction to the Attendance Platform
6.1 B/S Management Platform
The system’s management platform is based on a B/S (Browser/Server) architecture design, which serves the decentralized management needs of large corporates with multiple branches in different locations, while allowing centralized control from head office. Users require only a browser and access rights to enjoy access to real-time human resources information at any time and place, providing the company with prompt and accurate analytical support for business operational strategy.
6.2 The attendance platform involves three key management modules:
1. Personnel management: this handles organizational structure management, personnel information management, employee transfer management, annual leave management and employee turnover management.
2. Attendance management: this module includes workforce management, attendance management, attendance machine data, leave management, overtime management, attendance data analysis, and monthly attendance report management.
3.System management: operating time settings, system enrollment information, system role management, and system user management.